Monday, June 4, 2012

REAL Salt Lake Game

We went to our first REAL Salt Lake game last Tuesday.  It was so much fun to go to a professional soccer game because I had never been to one before.  What made it even better is that we got in for free using our pass of all passes.  That thing is the best purchase we've ever made!!   We only had to pay $5 for parking...so this made for a pretty cheap date.  The game was more packed than I thought it would be and the atmosphere was great.  They had drums playing the whole time throughout the game and they had a pretty cool team song that they would play every once in awhile to get the team pumped up.   Unfortunately we lost but the game was still very exciting with a lot of close call goals.  I can't wait to go to the next one!!!