Saturday, July 14, 2012
4th of July
After our Bear Lake trip we stopped for a few days in Logan. Andrew continued painting the loft and added more detail. We went to IHOP with my mom, had a little BBQ, Andrew and my dad went golfing, me and my mom went shopping, and I finally cut my hair. It was a fun little quick trip with them. We had to come back July 3rd because Andrew was scheduled to work all day at the MTC on the 4th. He ended up getting off of work early around noon. I hadn't felt that good that morning so we just hung out at our house. That night we went to a BBQ with Andrew's family and then went to Stadium of Fire. I was a little nervous to see the Beach Boys and thought they would be boring since they were so old. I sure was wrong about that. They were so much fun to watch and they still had it after all those years. I don't think I've ever been to a concert where everyone was singing and dancing that much. Definitely iconic!! After the concert it was all topped off with fantastic fireworks.






