Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Andrew's Birthday

This past weekend was Andrew's birthday. He turned the big 25! He started his birthday by going to the Scotty McCreery concert at NC State with his brother Seth. He said it was one of the best concerts he has ever been to. They also came home with Insomnia cookies which has become one of our favorite places in NC. Andrew actually picked out every single one of his gifts. He knew exactly what he wanted so I had him head to the store and get it. Luckily, he did have one surprise gift from Seth. Just from the pictures you can tell his excitement and love for Nike.

I'm so grateful for Andrew and that he is part of my life. He really is one of a kind and I'm so glad that he gets to be mine. :) Love you Andrew!




 I realized we didn't have candles so we had to improvise.