Monday, April 6, 2015

Valentine's Day

We had a chill Valentine's Day. Having low key days is our thing now as we just wait for baby girl to arrive. Andrew is so sweet and surprised me with flowers and doughnuts. Come to find out later that was his backup plan. Due to a crazy ice storm that happened his real gift was late. He got me some more cupcakes from the Cupcake Station!! They were delicious as usual and made me think we should consider some jobs in Michigan....then I realized how cold it is there and I reconsidered. These cupcakes make it very tempting though. :)

Andrew is such an incredible husband. He always knows how to make me laugh and make me happy EVERY.SINGLE.DAY!!  I'm so grateful that I get to call him my best friend and share all that life has to offer. I can't wait for him to become a daddy in a few weeks. Whenever I don't feel super great in these last few weeks, I just picture Andrew's face when he sees and holds our little girl for the first time and it makes all the pain and aches worth it.