Here is a photo dump of our lives lately!
It's not every day that you get a whole boat to yourself on Pirates of the Caribbean.
Eating like Gaston at Gaston's Tavern
Ellie and I went to a petting zoo with some friends. They had a llama named Caitlyn. Spelled the same and she was blonde.
When Daddy get's Ellie dressed!
Our cute little town that we live in has an Annual Christmas Parade. I was super impressed by it. They had Mickey & Minnie Mouse and Santa Claus.
Andrew enjoying his Ice Cold Lemonade while watching the parade. Yes it is December!!
Now I know why I get stopped ALL the time when I go shopping! She is pretty darn CUTE!
Spending all day with this girl has been one of the hardest and most rewarding things I have ever done. Sometimes we miss daddy and send him lots of pictures while he is at work!
This girl refuses to clap and blow kisses but when the Cougar Fight song is sung she is all in.
I got called into the YW presidency so this girl is my sidekick to all activities. Cupcakes are good distractions while hanging out at the church.
Our YW put on a short play of the Grinch. I thought I would try to dress Ellie up like a Who! haha She looks like one every day with her hair!
Ellie has been so good at eating solid food! We skipped baby food all together because she liked the real thing better.

















