Our March update will be brought to you by pictures!
We were gifted this cute wagon from a family in our Ward. Ellie loves it when we go on walks!
My parents snapped this pic as they drove away to the airport.
Ellie loves to go up the slide but not down it.
I had a big YW Fundraiser this month. I was in charge of all the baskets and getting this all set up. I think I did pretty good for my first big YW activity.
We celebrated Pie Day at Village Inn! :)
We love March Madness around our house. Ellie even had a bracket. Andrew and Ellie would roll two dice for two teams. The high dice team would move on in each round. Andrew was getting a little upset because Utah kept moving on in Ellie's bracket. Andrew ended up winning out of the three of us.
We had a YW boating activity at our YW president's house. I stayed in the backyard with Ellie and her new friend Xander. He loved driving her around the yard and would stop to take in the view and put his arm around Ellie.
We went to the church rodeo to cheer on our cousin Will!
Andrew was invited to go to the Arnold Palmer invitation with some friends. One of the perks to living in Florida is that you can golf year round. Andrew LOVES it!
We loved getting our big Easter Egg from Amma King.
Ellie was begging me to look inside the washer. She enjoyed helping me pull clothes out and fold them.
We love Mac & Cheese here at our house!

















