Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pass of all Passes

Andrew and I decided to buy the pass of all passes from Seven Peaks. We got it for $30 dollars each and it is good for one year.  You get in to places like Seven Peaks and Trafalga.  It has been so much fun to use and we've only had it for a month.  As of right now, we've only gone to the Trafalga in Orem and done mini golf.  We tried going to the one in Lehi on a Saturday.....BAD IDEA.  It was SOO packed with little kids and crazy teenagers. So we've been going on weekdays when no one else is there, which has worked out pretty well.



The best part of this pass is that Andrew has now decided to analyze our stats on our mini golf scores.  This way we can improve on each hole and on the different courses. haha It's fun being married to a stats major.  I love watching Andrew get excited when he talks about statistics.  


 I forgot to put the flash on.
Andrew counting up his tickets.