Today Seth turns 20. Seth is Andrew's little brother who is serving a mission in Berlin Germany. He has been out for about 10 months now. He also is a big reason why Andrew and I are married. He was there to give encouragement to Andrew to ask me out. He then was part of the proposal planning committee, which I hear that he liked to plan a lot of crazy things. He did come through though in the end by surprising us and filiming our proposal from the top of LaVell Edwards Stadium. This post is a little tribute to Seth, my first younger brother, only by three months though. He is one of the nicest guys that you'll ever meet. When you first meet him he treats you like you've been friends for years. He cares about everyone around him and will do anything for them. I'm glad I got to meet him before he left but he is doing what he is suppose to be doing by serving the Lord. We love reading his emails and hearing from him each week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!!! :) :)