Every year my family goes to the first or second round of the NCAA tournament. Normally the girls go and do their own thing like shopping, swimming, and eating lots of good food. We still did the shopping and eating good food, but we also got to go to the games. My brother Tyler and his family moved to St. George the weekend before so they couldn't make it. Which meant that there was an extra ticket to each session. So my mom went to the first session, Cam's girlfriend went to the second, and I got to go to the last session. I was excited to see what this very manly atmosphere was going to be like. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I actually enjoy watching basketball so I did really well. The first game was a blow out so it got boring but the last game was AWESOME! It was Gonzaga vs. Wichita State. The whole time I was cheering for Wichita State even though I needed Gonzaga to win for my bracket and the WCC tournament. I just love the underdogs! In the end Wichita State won! The atmosphere was so fun because everyone started cheering for Wichita because they were not suppose to win. Gonzaga was suppose to kill them. It was a really fun weekend filled with lots of basketball and good memories. Now we get to watch BYU in the NIT tournament. I sure do love March Madness!!
Enjoy the pictures!
Andrew carefully filling out his bracket.
At the first round of the NIT we got to sit behind Jackson and Nick Emery
It was fun sitting up close
This is what I do in between my classes!
Eating breakfast at the hotel with Grandpa
Wichita State had a creepy mascot!
Before the games we went to Scheels and explored

This is Andrew kicking field goals in their sport simulator
We LOVE Basketball!!