I finally graduated from BYU on August 16! After three long years of hard work, tears, and fun times it has come to an end. We were super lucky this year that my graduation was really small. We were in and out in one hour and fifteen minutes!! I kept getting emails saying it would last three hours but luckily it didn't. It happened in a blink of an eye. (I would highly recommend doing summer graduation for anyone.)
We celebrated by going to Pizza Pie Cafe afterwards with mine and Andrew's family. It was such a fun day surrounded by all the people who have supported me through the past three years. A big shout out has to go to my mom for all the phone calls and tears she has listened to over the past three years...especially my freshman year. Also, to my mom and dad who made the opportunity to go to BYU possible. Then my second shout out is to Andrew who always kept pushing me and motivating me to keep going.
I have loved every second while at BYU and sad that it has come to an end. Luckily, Andrew still has a year left so I can still feel kind of like a student.I'm so grateful for all the friends that I've made and the great job at the library that I had the whole time. I'm excited to move on to the next step in my life and use the knowledge that I gained from BYU everyday of my life.
The next step...working part time at the Provo Recreation Center for the Guest Services Department. My first day is Sept. 2!

