We're excited for the Open House to happen! My mom has been planning this since April!
Friday, September 6, 2013
Labor Day Weekend
For Labor Day weekend we headed up to Logan for one last trip before school starts. It was a little different though because Andrew dropped me off in Park City with my mom and her friends for Swiss Days. So I got to shop for the first half of the trip while Andrew headed up to work on the yard with my Dad for the wedding open house. Don't worry my dad took him golfing so he didn't do yard work the whole time. Then we watched the BYU football game together. Andrew was so excited for football to start and a little part of his heart broke when we lost. :( I forgot how football season affects Andrew....haha you think I would have figured it out since this is our third football season together. Hopefully tomorrow when we play Texas things can be a little different. :) Overall, it was a fun weekend with my parents. We enjoy being their slaves every once in awhile. ;)


