So I thought I was done sending a family member on a mission in 2007 when my brother Cameron left. Little did I know that I would marry into a family where all the younger siblings of my husband would be all boys. We have one down and now two more to go. With that said a few weeks ago we headed over to American Fork at 5:45 in the morning to watch Lincoln open his mission call. They have a lady in their ward that works at the post office in the mornings and she hand delivered it to their house. It was really exciting to have all of Andrew's family there to listen whether they were on google hangout, on the phone, or there in person. As Lincoln started to read his mission call I of course started to cry...because I'm the biggest cry baby when it pretty much comes to another special or emotional. (You'll have to ask Andrew about it. He'll walk in while I'm watching a random TV show and be balling my eyes out! Extreme Home Makeover is the one that gets me the most!)
Anyway, Lincoln got called to the Adriatic South Mission. When he first said it, I totally thought he said he was going to Antartica...haha Then the next question Andrew's mom and I said was "Where the heck is that?" Turns out it is in Europe across from the boot of Italy. His mission includes Albania, Macedonia, and Kosovo. He leaves Jan. 29th for the MTC and he will be speaking Albanian.
We're really excited for Lincoln and the adventure that is ahead of him. He is going to be a great missionary and we're excited to see him share the gospel that brings so much joy to our lives.
Here is a link to what we believe.


