Friday, April 18, 2014

Vacation #2

The day after we got back from our California trip I packed up again to go to St. George. It was a spur of the moment trip because I realized I wouldn't see my nieces again before we moved. My parents were already heading down for the week so I just jumped in with them. Andrew was awesome to let me go for SIX days!! Overall, the week was relaxing and fun to just spend time with my nieces. We had an Amma & Aunt Caitlyn sleepover, went to Kaylee's soccer game, went swimming at our friends house, had a pizza party during Priesthood session of conference with the Esplins, I got my haircut, and so much more. We even ended the week by going to the last session of General Conference in Salt Lake.

It was harder than I thought it would be to say goodbye to my nieces. They were really cute when saying goodbye to me. The youngest ones didn't really get it when we told them the next time I would see them was Christmas. I think they thought that Christmas was next month because they were more concerned about that than me leaving. haha I do think though that my oldest niece knew what was going on because she kept hugging me. It was really cute. It is definitely going to be different being an Aunt who lives hundreds of miles away rather than one who leaves a few hours away. I'll just have to get creative on ways to still be the cool Aunt Caits!! :)

Here are a few pictures I took during the week.